I had these dry soybeans for a long time so I finally decide to cook them.
Serves 4 People
- 800 g cooked soybeans
- some chopped basil leaves
- 2-3 fresh lime and some of their zest
- 2 small red onion thinly chopped
- 2 small hot chili
- extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of seasoning
- Soaked soybeans in water for a day and half, change it's water 2 times and then rinse and boil them for more than 2 hours. After they cooked enough, Wash the soybeans with cold water or let them cool completely, keep the amount you want to use and freeze the rest.
- Mix them with some chopped basil leaves, lime, zest of limes, chopped red onion, chili, extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of seasoning. Easy to prepare, fresh and full of protein.
- Serve as a salad or a main dish.