Serves 4 People
- 4 cups cooked lentil
- 40 small pieces Fontal cheese
- 4 small tomatoes
- 4 medium mushrooms
- 1 creen apple half
- 1-2 cucumber
- Fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cook Lentils with some water, let them cool completely.
- Wash, dry and slice very thinly all the fruits, veggies and parsley. Cut the fontana cheese too.
- Mix well all the ingredients, add seasoning, salt and lemon, then olive oil, pepper and Worcestershire Sauce.